Page.Token usage scenarios
Page.Token usage scenarios
Page.Token serves as the main "fuel" of the Crypto.Page ecosystem and serves the purposes of ecosystem development and the proper redistribution of profits from user-generated content. Token usage scenarios can be divided into two groups: scenarios where users earn Page.Token and scenarios where users spend and/or use Page.Token.
The user can get Page.Token to his/her wallet balance:
- As a gas compensation and/or remuneration to authors for creating posts and comments. (Refer to the Emission Model section to learn more about gas compensation and author remuneration):
- Users earn Page.Token as compensation for the gas spent on posting comments on the Crypto.Page social network.
- Users earn Page.Token as a reward for their posts being reposted on the Crypto.Page social network.
- Users earn Page.Token as a reward for comments and likes on the Crypto.Page social network.
- Payment for the use of posts belonging to users on other platforms or in the offline world. Ownership of Page.NFT token confirms the rights to receive income from copyrights to the content described in such NFT, therefore, the use of such content by any entity, including the use outside of Crypto.Page should lead to payment for such use.
- Users earn Page.Token as a result of the income distribution received by the Page.Community community created in the Crypto.Page social network. This income is formed from the income received from:
- Gas compensation for publishing posts in the community.
- Gas compensation for posting comments to posts belonging to the community.
- Remuneration for reposts of posts belonging to the community.
- Reward for likes and comments to posts belonging to the community.
- A fee for joining the community.
- A periodic fee for access to posts in the community.
- Resell community posts to other users and communities.
- For placing ads on the community page.
- Payment for the use of community-owned content in other projects or in the offline world.
- Users can create custom content or sell ready-made content to other users of the Crypto.Page platform and receive payment in Page.Token.
Users spend Page.Token in the following scenarios:
- To pay for the support services of their communities - including services provided by Crypto.Page (such as automatic change and control over encryption keys), as well as the services of other users to moderate and promote their communities.
The scenarios of spending and using Page.Token tokens described above create a constant demand for the token. At the same time, the growth of the social network and the number of posts and communities not only increases the supply, but also increases the popularity of the network by filling it with high-quality content, which, in turn, increases the number of scenarios for spending and using the token, pushing demand up.